We provide tuition classes for Maths & Science, Bahasa Melayu, English for Primary 4, Primary 5 and Primary 6
We encourage heuristic learning through our comprehensive notes which is completed with step-by-step guidance prepared by our experienced tutors.
We believe that at a young age, character building is significant in one's growth. Therefore, we instill students with good qualities and moral values.
Communication and interaction are key in our tuition classes. We provide you with plenty opportunities to ask and learn from our tutors who are up-to-date with the current syllabus.
*For primary classes, the syllabus is taught in SK (Sekolah Kebangsaan) syllabus. Students have to take Maths and Science together as a package. For further inquiries, please contact our tutor Mdm. Angie Ng at 017-3078835.
1. Please be informed that this timetable is subject to changes without prior notice.
2. Annual registration of RM10 will apply to every student. For online registration, kindly click the button below.
3. Tuition classes will commence on 3rd January 2022.
4. Classes with the REMARK "TBC" are subject for confirmation.
5. For Cambridge English class, students are required to go through an online assessment and to print their respective results for the tutor to place the student's into the appropriate class : http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/test-your-english/